Princess Luna Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff!

+2
Rarity
Soupjuice
6 posters

Go down

Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff! Empty Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff!

Post by Soupjuice Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Anypony here got a steam account? Mine is soupjuice...

You can usually find me playing Killing Floor, L4D2, TF2... one of those games :derp:

HEY! If you do have a steam account, please post it here and we can plan on playing some games and... stuff!

Soupjuice

Back to top Go down

Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff! Empty Re: Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff!

Post by Rarity Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 pm

I have Steam, so does Pinkie Pie!

Mine is Rarity <3 :3
Rarity
Rarity
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff! Empty Re: Im guessing we should do some steam related stuff!

Post by Soupjuice Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Awesome! What kind of games do you usually play? If you have any that is :P

Soupjuice

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:17 am

My Steam name is ISoulreaverI, but the only multiplayer thing I did was Portal 2 Co-Op (Portal carry --->)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

http://ReaverGames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rarity Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 am

I don't really use steam for games, except for tf2 occasionally and mw3. But the huge amount of hackers have taken the joy from me for mw3 on PC.

Oh yea, I occasionally play Dota 2 as well

-Rarity
Rarity
Rarity
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 am

I has a steam but don't really play. Mine is: aruigus808

The only games that I can actually play is Portal 1+2....
~Luna
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by masukaze Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Mine is masukaze... i have a bunch of games, but i only really play WoW, and BF3 (but that is origin) im willing to play TF2 if ne1 wanted to though, i just dont like playing alone :P
masukaze
masukaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rarity Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Pinkie Pie (the user on this forum) will coordinate(not host) some servers for ponies to play on together for tf2 :>

Luna just needs to add tf2 to the games section!
Rarity
Rarity
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinyl Scratch Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:57 pm

My steam nick is Vinyl Scratch (original, eh? There is alot of Vinyls on steam, but I think I am the only one with the same avatar I use here.)

I played TF2, but got some problems with it now, so I can't join any server last two months, and I am too lazy to try and fix that. From other multiplayer games I have MW2, Magicka, Terraria, Left for Dead 2 and Borderlands. So if anyone wants to play some of these, just tell me ;P

That TF2 server would be awesome, I guess I'd have to fix my TF2 for that.

Last edited by Vinyl Scratch on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Maybe someone would also be interested in some Portal 2 Co-Op (even though I allready know all the levels)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

http://ReaverGames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down