Princess Luna Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you?

+3
Rarity
Vinyl Scratch
SoulReaver
7 posters

Go down

You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you? Empty You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you?

Post by SoulReaver Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm

*Title

Before we all start discussing,lets look at the three choices:

- Earth Ponies: Special connection to the earth (farming capabilites and earth-related special abilites), strength :lazy:
- Pegasus Ponies: Ability to fly, weather control, wings to be used as substitute hands :RDexcited:
- Unicorn Ponies: Magic to either help out your talent or choose magic as your talent to do pretty much anything from phasing, self-levitation, teleportation, to levitation, manipulation, time travel, magic missiles, and many more :yes:

Alicorns dont count, obviously :blah:

I myself used to be pretty torn at first if I would be Unicorn or Pegasus, Pegasus would be really fun to fly around, doing daring tricks, spinning round and having kicks, perform for crowds of thousand, they'll shower us with diamonds... erm...
but in the end I figured I would go with unicorns and chose magic as my talent, because thats pretty much the "you get to do everything"-card, so why not
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

http://ReaverGames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you? Empty Re: You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you?

Post by Vinyl Scratch Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Unicorn! I, too, was torn between Unicorn and Pegasus. But then I realised that not much Pegasi are playing some musical instrument - and that decided (because hey, I love music!)
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you? Empty Re: You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you?

Post by Rarity Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Pegasus, yes, although I love rarity. I love flying! If I wouldn't have been part red color blind i'd be a pilot! I guess it sorta fits with rarity when she gets the butterfly wings.

:P

-Rarity
Rarity
Rarity
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by ElsmanSparks Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:39 am

here's mine
You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you? 428683_326896457358556_100001146147088_864571_8943366_n
ElsmanSparks
ElsmanSparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

I would be a pegasus....or an alicorn, as I am Luna :squak:
~Luna
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by masukaze Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Unicorn who invented COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET :check:
masukaze
masukaze

Back to top Go down

Post by masukaze Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 pm

unicorn for real though cause im a techy and magic could help computer stuff cause of the lack of hands
masukaze
masukaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ElsmanSparks Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:41 pm

masukaze wrote:unicorn for real though cause im a techy and magic could help computer stuff cause of the lack of hands

damn right! and yeh, the cutiemark signifies what im good at
ElsmanSparks
ElsmanSparks

Back to top Go down

Post by AuraBlaze Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

I was actually unsure for a while between all three choices, but I have come to a conclusion. I am far from being an outdoors guy, and I usually cannot stand the smell when I on a farm --more respect to all farmers. Call this stupid, but I do not like the looks of most male unicorns on the show. So even though the ability to use magic is very appealing I'm going to pass. That leaves only one option --which I already have a picture of my own to share.
You're in Equestria! What type of pony are you? Ponywithbackgroundrj

I've had a knack for flying even though I've only ridden in planes about a dozen times. Blame this AMV in the link below. :excited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsbNiO6R6U
AuraBlaze
AuraBlaze

Back to top Go down

Post by ElsmanSparks Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Great colour combination!

heeyy! I cant see ur cutiemark xD :what:
ElsmanSparks
ElsmanSparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down